It has become normal to create groups in skype whenever you need to get the attention of a large number of people who are all in the same business. Network marketing companies will often have all of their team leaders in one skype group, and then each team leader will host a skype group. This way, the message is easily passed from the upline into the downline with very little loss of information.
One drawback to this method is when you have more than 10 people in a skype group, the conversation never seems to die down. You can find yourself getting hundreds of pages worth of conversations to wade through. Most of the time, people become irritated by the distraction of the skype group that they leave the group.
What I found to work much better is to have a conference room online, where everyone gets a link to it and you have a group of team leaders who have moderator access in the room on a consistent basis, so that any time someone comes in with questions, the team leader is there to answer.
Since communication is the number one method of getting new members active and excited, it is crucial to always have a way to get in front of your members. If you set up your webinar room and give your team the link, you can have them come to your room at specific times for training, Q&A or just for motivation. Once you find your leaders, you can give them moderator access to lead various segments of your training.
You will of course also want to have the top leaders of your team get their own webinar conference room, so that they can duplicate your efforts. This is in fact a great way to add additional income streams to your network marketing company, since the tools of the trade are a necessary business expense for all members of your team. And the Webinars For Profit Software is one of the most cost effective ways to set up a 50 seat conference room on the market today! For $8.97 per month, most of your team can sign up and start doing what you are doing.
Set up a time when all of your leaders get on a webinar with you, so that you can give them the message that they should be sending to their teams. Then, the message that rolls downhill will be the same, and your action plan can be followed by everyone in your team!
I am using this model with my own team at Millionaire Cycler, and you can too. In fact, you can join my team right now, and I will help you get started. Here is the link to get your own 50 seat webinar conference room:
- Three Simple Ways To Get Maximum Effect From Your Webinar …
- Celebrity VIP Lounge » Blog Archive Miley approves this message!
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Maybe This Time Someone Will Call …
- What Time Does Walmart Open on Christmas | Boykiss Info
- Backcountry Group Management with Neil McNab | Jeremy Jones …
- Progress in Algorithms Beats Moore's Law « Algorithmic Game-Theory …
- Will the Milky Way's Black Hole Become 'Hyperactive'?
- Skype Announces Support For Verizon BlackBerry 6 Devices
- 2012 Asked Another Way | RedState
- VIDEO: James Franco's Grandmother Sends Message to Those Afraid of …
- The Global Mobile Internet Conference 2011 – coming in April …
- Weekend Link Love | Mark's Daily Apple
- Geeks Room Tour « TechJohnson's Blog
- Wrong-Way Napolitano « LewRockwell.com Blog
- Miley Cyrus Christmas message | Miley Cyrus YouTube holidays …
- Skype Video Calling for iPhone | Geek with Laptop
- Civil War Secret Message Decoded 147 Years Later | Geekosystem
- Group Dynamics: Three Types of Connections | Exchange of Realities
- B2B Expert Series Reaches 20-Webinar Milestone | EbookMarketWatch
- Miley Cyrus Sends A Holiday Message To Her Fans | Disney Dreaming